Forge Fencing Academy and Club continues to monitor our community. Our guidelines and policies are based on local government mandates and USA Fencing.
- You can participate in fencing activities with your mask OFF—but certainly don’t have to. Individual lesson students can communicate their mask preference directly with their lesson coach.
- Mask Mandates will happen from time to time when our community is in a surge. Please check the front monitor when you arrive for changes. Members are emailed out announcements about changes.
- Self-monitoring has been key to keeping our community safe. If you suspect you have Covid, please test.
- We will continue to keep windows and doors open pending temperature and pollen count.
- All of our Academy and Club staff maintain vaccination against Covid-19.
- Our current policies for returning to fencing after a Covid exposure will be from the Center for Disease Control.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 919-800-7886.